Ubud Painting is one of the most famous Bali Places of Interest also well known for their gallery of arts both wood carvings, painting, music and dances. Today parallel with the development of Ubud as tourist destination those arts are experiencing fast development in the sense of style, tradition, and capacity of production. In the past the art might in the sense of art for art, but today the art for business is growing. Furthermore with the coming of various designs from outside Bali has really added the rich pattern and coloration of the art without leaving its original character. The price for painting is reasonable and the range between IDR 300,000 until IDR 2,000,000.
Most artists working on art such as carving, painting and even on handicraft are more and more intensive in skill and time. Some galleries and museums in Ubud can be visited any time. The development of painting and carving art in Ubud was headed by royal figure of Tjokorde Gede Agung Soekawati, who initiate the formation of Ubud artists association called Pita Maha This association was aimed to give consultancy and aid to the artist in their effort to increase their welfare.
He also invites many western artists to stay and work in Ubud and in 1926 made them involve in the association, such as Colin Mc Phee, Walter Spies, and Rudolf Bonnet. With these western artist Ubud artists were able to introduce their work to the world outside Indonesia by organizing many exhibitions. Pita Maha is the beginning of Ubud fast development as the center of Art.
Ubud become more and more renown abroad, and the admiration of Ubud painting and carving become more and more spread out among artists and even common people. This was brought Bali into a serious discussion everywhere as a new paradise for the cultural attraction. Tourists started to influx from Europe, Australia, and United States. Local artists in Ubud also welcome the coming of tourists in Ubud by establishing private museums, galleries and art shops.
Now there are many Art Galleries and Art shops that are already famous in the world. The development of Ubud as a tourists attraction inspired the development of tourism facilities, so Ubud become the paradise of hotels and restaurants. Now various hotels from local non star hotels up to 5 stars hotel grade are available in Ubud and the vicinity. Some guests also stay at people house or hire a small villa just for their family.
The latest guest were probably doing business in Bali legally or illegally. Our suggestion doing business illegally brings a complex and unending problem, although can quit of government tax, so better not. To mention a few of the hotel in Ubud or basically Ubud hotel in various categories below are some examples.
- Bali Rafting and Ubud Tour
- Bali Elephant Ride and Ubud Tour
- Bali ATV Ride and Ubud Tour
- Bali Water Sports and Uluwatu Tour
- Bali Safari Park and Uluwatu Tour
- Bali Horse Riding and Ubud Tour
- Bali Cycling and Ubud Tour
- Bali Trekking and Ubud Tour
- Bali Spa and Uluwatu Tour
- Bali Bird Park and Ubud Tour
- Bali River Tubing and Ubud Tour
- Read More
- Bali Rafting and Spa Packages
- Bali Rafting and Cycling Packages
- Bali Rafting and ATV Ride Packages
- Bali Rafting and Seawalker Packages
- Bali Rafting and Elephant Ride Packages
- Bali Water Sports and Spa Packages
- Bali Horse Riding and Rafting Packages
- Bali Horse Riding and Elephant Ride Packages
- Bali Trekking and Spa Packages
- Bali Cycling and Elephant Ride Packages
- Read More
- Bali Rafting + Cycling + Spa Packages
- Bali Rafting + ATV Ride + Spa Packages
- Bali Rafting + Horse Riding + Spa Packages
- Bali Rafting + Elephant Ride + Spa Packages
- Bali Water Sports + ATV Ride + Spa Packages
- Bali Seawalker + Rafting + Spa Packages
- Bali Seawalker + ATV Ride + Spa Packages
- Bali Seawalker + Elephant Ride + Spa Packages
- Bali Trekking + Rafting + Spa Packages
- Bali Trekking + Elephant Ride + Spa Packages
- Read More