Soka Beach is one of the most famous Bali Places of Interest located on the traffic between Gilimanuk and East Bali, so the place is used as a cooling machine stop beside it is popular for younger generation as the week end and holiday sightseeing. There is a restaurant in front of the beach and you can enjoy the lovely black sandy beach while you can enjoy your meal or drink. A public areas have been built for shading and parking. The beach consist of coral and black stones, the only people like there is the sound of the wave of Indian ocean.
The situation is almost the same as Pasir Putih beach in Situbondo, East Java, but the waves at Pasir Putih beach are not as big as they are at Soka Beach and it is adjacent to the edge of forest of Soka Beach is not far from the wet rice field. But, both of them have beatiful and interesting view for you to visit, one of interesting places is Payan beach. This beach is at the Western part of Soka Beach and it is separated by a small river.
If the tide falls you can pass away, it will be easier if you pass the highway, it is about 50 meters before Soka Beach to the right. This way directs to Luhur Sarijong temple which is located in Payan beach, which has parking area and is big enough place to take a rest. The place also has thousands of coconut trees, which make it a shade place. This places is high enough, so that the view of Soka Beach looks beautiful.
Next to the east coast of Soka Beach there is a cave on a rock cliff called cave Bulung Daya as many swift let live in this cave. On the west coast stretching along the palm garden, an accommodation service Balian Beach Bungalow and the Balian river is one of the best rafting spot in Bali. Pura Luhur Serijong, built almost in the same period with the Rambut Siwi Temple in Jembarana and Pura Tanah Lot, on the sixteenth century AD by Rauh Bawu Sakti, and all of them have the same status.
Pura Luhur Serijong is a place of worship (disungsung) particular by all Hindu followers in the Selemadeg and Pupuan sub district, and by those from Tabanan regency in general, mainly by Subak, because this temple is regarded as the source of food (welfare). Until now the history of Soka Beach is still unknown but according to local and the surrounding residents, traveler headed to west Bali and vice versa were always pass through this beach.
- Bali Rafting and Ubud Tour
- Bali Elephant Ride and Ubud Tour
- Bali ATV Ride and Ubud Tour
- Bali Water Sports and Uluwatu Tour
- Bali Safari Park and Uluwatu Tour
- Bali Horse Riding and Ubud Tour
- Bali Cycling and Ubud Tour
- Bali Trekking and Ubud Tour
- Bali Spa and Uluwatu Tour
- Bali Bird Park and Ubud Tour
- Bali River Tubing and Ubud Tour
- Read More
- Bali Rafting and Spa Packages
- Bali Rafting and Cycling Packages
- Bali Rafting and ATV Ride Packages
- Bali Rafting and Seawalker Packages
- Bali Rafting and Elephant Ride Packages
- Bali Water Sports and Spa Packages
- Bali Horse Riding and Rafting Packages
- Bali Horse Riding and Elephant Ride Packages
- Bali Trekking and Spa Packages
- Bali Cycling and Elephant Ride Packages
- Read More
- Bali Rafting + Cycling + Spa Packages
- Bali Rafting + ATV Ride + Spa Packages
- Bali Rafting + Horse Riding + Spa Packages
- Bali Rafting + Elephant Ride + Spa Packages
- Bali Water Sports + ATV Ride + Spa Packages
- Bali Seawalker + Rafting + Spa Packages
- Bali Seawalker + ATV Ride + Spa Packages
- Bali Seawalker + Elephant Ride + Spa Packages
- Bali Trekking + Rafting + Spa Packages
- Bali Trekking + Elephant Ride + Spa Packages
- Read More