Musro Bali features a super megawatt sound system and laser lighting equipment and a spacious indoor setting where crowds gather. District Bali also features an expansive dance floor and a massive stage where these live performances, from bands to glamorous cabaret shows, take place. The setting accommodates up to 1,000 clubbers and seats up to 300. Besides the cabaret shows, the one-stop night entertainment venue also features Musro KTV rooms on its upper level.
Musro Bali is one of the most extravagant clubs in Kuta, private lounges feature plush sofas that are arranged adjacent to the central dance floor, providing eye-level views of the excitement that builds up into the night. District Bali is located between the Discovery Kartika Plaza and the Discovery Shopping Mall, just across the road from the Waterbom Bali recreational park.
For special occasions, guest DJs and performers from Jakarta and abroad are highlighted on its entertainment agenda. A tucked-away bar is found at the back centre of the venue, where various refreshments and international beverages, from cocktails to cappuccinos to snacks are served. The menu consists of choices of western-style grills to Indonesian delights.
After each nightly cabaret show, night goers usually stay put to enjoy the flowing rhythms from the DJ's turntables or head into one among the dozen karaoke rooms upstairs to sing the night away. District Bali is only a 10-minute drive north from the Ngurah Rai International Airport. Those staying in the Kuta area can easily reach the spot as it is located halfway on Kuta's main Kartika Plaza thoroughfare.
Musro Bali is open daily from 20:00 until late, those wishing to celebrate a special occasion with only a closed circle of friends can book a private lounge or a karaoke room. A team of attractive and professional hostesses are also on standby to accompany karaoke sessions on the upper level.
District KTV has rooms in four different categories according to size (accommodating from four to 20 guests) and feature extensive song lists in English, Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, and Indonesian via LCD TVs and large-screen projectors. District Bali is best known for its team of cabaret dancers which perform nightly and is the only live cabaret show venue in the area where all the dancers are professionally trained.
Spanish choreographer Raphael Gomez provides the expert knowledge needed to produce such a high-quality show. Before the show begins, a live band usually plays on stage and DJs will perform to fill the air with their selection of R&B, rock and club hits. Before the doors open, dining options can be had at the nearby Bowls Restaurant located on the outside terrace, serving steamboat and barbecue at all-you-can-eat prices.
Entrance Ticket : IDR 50,000
- Bali Rafting and Ubud Tour
- Bali Elephant Ride and Ubud Tour
- Bali ATV Ride and Ubud Tour
- Bali Water Sports and Uluwatu Tour
- Bali Safari Park and Uluwatu Tour
- Bali Horse Riding and Ubud Tour
- Bali Cycling and Ubud Tour
- Bali Trekking and Ubud Tour
- Bali Spa and Uluwatu Tour
- Bali Bird Park and Ubud Tour
- Bali River Tubing and Ubud Tour
- Read More
- Bali Rafting and Spa Packages
- Bali Rafting and Cycling Packages
- Bali Rafting and ATV Ride Packages
- Bali Rafting and Seawalker Packages
- Bali Rafting and Elephant Ride Packages
- Bali Water Sports and Spa Packages
- Bali Horse Riding and Rafting Packages
- Bali Horse Riding and Elephant Ride Packages
- Bali Trekking and Spa Packages
- Bali Cycling and Elephant Ride Packages
- Read More
- Bali Rafting + Cycling + Spa Packages
- Bali Rafting + ATV Ride + Spa Packages
- Bali Rafting + Horse Riding + Spa Packages
- Bali Rafting + Elephant Ride + Spa Packages
- Bali Water Sports + ATV Ride + Spa Packages
- Bali Seawalker + Rafting + Spa Packages
- Bali Seawalker + ATV Ride + Spa Packages
- Bali Seawalker + Elephant Ride + Spa Packages
- Bali Trekking + Rafting + Spa Packages
- Bali Trekking + Elephant Ride + Spa Packages
- Read More