Lake Tamblingan and Lake Buyan is one of the most famous Bali Places of Interest located in a very strategic area, which is between Lovina Beach, Ulun Danu Beratan Temple and also Gitgit Waterfall. With mount Lesong as it's background this lake offer a very nice experience if you wish to visit. Now this area has been developed, that seen from a lot of tourist come to this place everyday, from domestic tourist until the tourists from foreign country.
We able to see the panorama directly from Asah Gobleg area. In the street side there are a lot of place to sit and relaxing while we watch the Lake. because this area located between of this two lake. For the people who liked camping, in this area also have a location that support for camping. We can reach this Lake about 2-3 hrs from Denpasar to the north. Around the lake, there are also a lot of monkeys that randomly appear in the street near the Lake. There are some facility in this lake, like Parking area, traditional boot to rent for recreation even for fishing in this Lake.
Lake Tamblingan is a lake located in the plateau area with green hill surrounded. It is situated adjunction to Buyan Lake with cool weather. It has the fascination where the nature authenticity can be felt and the inexistence of motorized boat here. These beautiful lakes can be seen from the top hill right from Asah Gobleg Countryside, Sukasada District and Singaraja regency, north part of Bali.
This lake is ideal for Jungle Trekking Adventure because it is very amazing with the rain forest including flora and fauna observation. Beside of that, many local visitors are doing camping program or outdoor team building while enjoy the beautiful nature. Here we can also see the local residents use the small traditional boat which is called Perahu to cross the lake or do fishing.
The existence of monkey which is not far from these two lakes are precisely located beside the main road from Denpasar to Singaraja. In progressively, the amounts are more and more dwelling this area and it was one of fascination for tourist who visit it. It is located in Sukasada sub district, 21 km south side of Singaraja. It is situated in the high land about 1000 meters above sea level so that the atmosphere is rather cold and chilled at night.
Lake Buyan is a smallest lake in Bali located just next to Tamblingan Lake. It is located in the plateau area and covered by cool weather. It is situated in the high land with hill and rain forest surround it. Since the location in the plateau area, the fog is usually blanketing the area. This lake can be seen from the top of hill which is called Asah Gobleg. Asah Gobleg itself is the name of the countryside located on the top of hill where the villagers live with agricultural life.
Buyan Lake has the broadness about 3,9 km, with the maximum of deepness is 87 meters and the water volume is 0,116 km3. As a tourist destination, in Buyan Lake has been available the stop point with traditional chair along the road. The temperature in this place is relatively cool in particular at night and it is many visited by tourists in particular from local.
Parking Fee : IDR 5,000
- East Bali Tour
- West Bali Tour
- North Bali Tour
- Bali Dolphin Tour
- VW Safari Bali Tour
- Mount Batur Trekking
- Bali Temples Tour
- Ubud Full Day Tour
- Kintamani Volcano Tour
- Bedugul and Tanah Lot Tour
- Tanah Lot and Uluwatu Temple Tour
- Nusa Penida Tour
- Nusa Penida Tour with Snorkeling
- The Gate of Heaven Tour
- Read More
- Bali Rafting and Ubud Tour
- Bali Swing and Ubud Full Day Tour
- Bali Elephant Ride and Ubud Tour
- Bali ATV Ride and Ubud Tour
- Bali Water Sports and Uluwatu Tour
- Bali Safari Park and Uluwatu Tour
- Bali Horse Riding and Ubud Tour
- Bali Cycling and Ubud Tour
- Bali Trekking and Ubud Tour
- Bali Spa and Uluwatu Tour
- Bali River Tubing and Ubud Tour
- Read More
- Bali Rafting and Spa Packages
- Bali Rafting and Cycling Packages
- Bali Rafting and ATV Ride Packages
- Bali Rafting and Bali Swing Packages
- Bali Rafting and Elephant Ride Packages
- Bali Water Sports and Spa Packages
- Bali Horse Riding and Rafting Packages
- Bali Horse Riding and Elephant Ride Packages
- Bali Trekking and Spa Packages
- Bali ATV Ride and Bali Swing Packages
- Read More
- Bali Rafting + Cycling + Spa Packages
- Bali Rafting + ATV Ride + Spa Packages
- Bali Rafting + Horse Riding + Spa Packages
- Bali Rafting + Elephant Ride + Spa Packages
- Bali Water Sports + ATV Ride + Spa Packages
- Bali Seawalker + Rafting + Spa Packages
- Bali Seawalker + ATV Ride + Spa Packages
- Bali Seawalker + Elephant Ride + Spa Packages
- Bali Trekking + Rafting + Spa Packages
- Bali Trekking + Elephant Ride + Spa Packages
- Read More