Bounty Club Bali is the legendary and hottest nightlife spot in Legian, famous for its wet n' wild parties – mostly attracting a young crowd of Aussies and schoolies looking for a place to go on a late night mutiny and get loose and get down. Also known as the Bounty Ship, this one-stop entertainment complex is complete with an expansive discotheque, restaurant and bar where you can enjoy booze with fashion shows, sexy dancers and DJs who converge to provide thrilling sights and sounds.
As Bali's premier discotheque, Bounty Club Bali is a must-visit, at least once, on your after-dark Legian adventures. The Bounty's exterior is inspired by the legendary ship, complete with its front structure resembling a hull and sail masts glowing with white LEDs, beckoning passersby on the street side for a fun night cruise. Step inside, and you will discover the fully air-conditioned hull interiors where you can order some booze at one of the three bars, from cold beers starting at IDR 50,000, to brightly-coloured liqueurs and buckets of cocktails from IDR 60,000.
Yes, they serve them in buckets - a Bounty tradition in the form of a large clear plastic drinking jugs, which you can sip from while freely dancing away with the crowd. A second deck features pool tables and a DJ booth where resident and international guest DJs spin dance anthems. The ship's cabin doors open 20:00, which is still quite young for a night at Bounty Club Bali, but before the crowds build up inside, you and your friends can have a game of pool or practice your vocals in the karaoke section at front.
A typical night at the Bounty Club Bali opens with traditional Balinese dance shows and fire dancers but later into the night most of the ship's decks come to life with glittering disco balls of different sizes reflecting the colourful lasers over its two dance floors. Past midnight, the real action starts with overflowing decks and crazy couples go ahead and replace the sexy dancers doing their thing inside human-size bird cages.
The roster of live entertainment varies from night to night, from live percussions, Foam Friday parties, free drinking competitions, pool competitions, fashion shows, go-go dancers, muscle shows, and drag queens lip-synching to Whitney Houston and Dolly Parton hits. All this goes well with perhaps the largest and loudest sound system in the area. And anything goes, you can come in singlets and flip-flops as you please. Entry is free for international visitors, as well as regulars and members.
Entrance Ticket : IDR 50,000
- Bali Rafting and Ubud Tour
- Bali Elephant Ride and Ubud Tour
- Bali ATV Ride and Ubud Tour
- Bali Water Sports and Uluwatu Tour
- Bali Safari Park and Uluwatu Tour
- Bali Horse Riding and Ubud Tour
- Bali Cycling and Ubud Tour
- Bali Trekking and Ubud Tour
- Bali Spa and Uluwatu Tour
- Bali Bird Park and Ubud Tour
- Bali River Tubing and Ubud Tour
- Read More
- Bali Rafting and Spa Packages
- Bali Rafting and Cycling Packages
- Bali Rafting and ATV Ride Packages
- Bali Rafting and Seawalker Packages
- Bali Rafting and Elephant Ride Packages
- Bali Water Sports and Spa Packages
- Bali Horse Riding and Rafting Packages
- Bali Horse Riding and Elephant Ride Packages
- Bali Trekking and Spa Packages
- Bali Cycling and Elephant Ride Packages
- Read More
- Bali Rafting + Cycling + Spa Packages
- Bali Rafting + ATV Ride + Spa Packages
- Bali Rafting + Horse Riding + Spa Packages
- Bali Rafting + Elephant Ride + Spa Packages
- Bali Water Sports + ATV Ride + Spa Packages
- Bali Seawalker + Rafting + Spa Packages
- Bali Seawalker + ATV Ride + Spa Packages
- Bali Seawalker + Elephant Ride + Spa Packages
- Bali Trekking + Rafting + Spa Packages
- Bali Trekking + Elephant Ride + Spa Packages
- Read More