Banjar Hot Spring is one of the most popular Bali Places of Interest located in Banjar Countryside, Banjar sub district and Singaraja Regency. It is about 1,5 Km from Banjar or 24 Km from Singaraja Town. The best time to visit Banjar Hot Spring is in the morning when its still quiet in the pools, the centuries-old hot springs have been upgraded with modern facilities over time, and have become a favorite retreat and recreational site among locals and international visitors. At the springs site entrance, a ticket office is adjacent to a parking space.
Cars and coaches stop here, while motorcycles are permitted further access along the row of shops to a smaller parking space next to a roofed stone gate with a signage that reads, Permandian Air Panas or hot water bathing place. The souvenir shops that line the route before the stone gate sell various items, from framed art, handicrafts, souvenirs, Bintang shirts to batiks and dyed cloths.
The short pathway and bridge after the gate is by a small river, leading you to a further flight of steps. From here, the first smaller pools can easily be seen, where spouts gush onto visitors enjoying the soothing splashes. Further up the steps is a shop selling snacks and refreshments. Banjar Hot Spring complex comprises four main pool sections, with the largest and central bathing pool featuring a restaurant perched high above the northern side.
Beside the restaurant are restrooms, lockers and changing rooms, and a spa and massage facility. The bathing pools are constructed around the hot water spring source and feature a tiered structure. The first level features eight dragon spouts with a smaller pool also adjoining this section. The large size of the central bathing pools enables families to join in on the soothing dip. Down on the second level is the main central pool.
Banjar Hot Spring provide a recreational and therapeutic experience, due to the waters sulphuric content. This can be seen from the yellowish red sedimentation at several points of the spouts and pool walls. The complex is known to have been further developed during the Japanese occupation of Indonesia during World War II. At the time, the waters of the hot springs were known to have cured various skin problems as well as rheumatic ailments.
Banjar Hot Spring continue to provide an enjoyable and health-benefitting retreat up in the hills of the north, for those seeking relaxation, fun, sightseeing, and a totally different experience. Those not willing to go for a swim can easily enjoy the lush tropical gardens, or the view from above at the Komala Tirta Restaurant or shopping for souvenirs at the rows of art shops just outside.
Banjar Hot Spring are an easy itinerary on trips to North Bali, approximately 25km west from the town center of Singaraja, the capital of the Buleleng regency.
- Bali Rafting and Ubud Tour
- Bali Elephant Ride and Ubud Tour
- Bali ATV Ride and Ubud Tour
- Bali Water Sports and Uluwatu Tour
- Bali Safari Park and Uluwatu Tour
- Bali Horse Riding and Ubud Tour
- Bali Cycling and Ubud Tour
- Bali Trekking and Ubud Tour
- Bali Spa and Uluwatu Tour
- Bali Bird Park and Ubud Tour
- Bali River Tubing and Ubud Tour
- Read More
- Bali Rafting and Spa Packages
- Bali Rafting and Cycling Packages
- Bali Rafting and ATV Ride Packages
- Bali Rafting and Seawalker Packages
- Bali Rafting and Elephant Ride Packages
- Bali Water Sports and Spa Packages
- Bali Horse Riding and Rafting Packages
- Bali Horse Riding and Elephant Ride Packages
- Bali Trekking and Spa Packages
- Bali Cycling and Elephant Ride Packages
- Read More
- Bali Rafting + Cycling + Spa Packages
- Bali Rafting + ATV Ride + Spa Packages
- Bali Rafting + Horse Riding + Spa Packages
- Bali Rafting + Elephant Ride + Spa Packages
- Bali Water Sports + ATV Ride + Spa Packages
- Bali Seawalker + Rafting + Spa Packages
- Bali Seawalker + ATV Ride + Spa Packages
- Bali Seawalker + Elephant Ride + Spa Packages
- Bali Trekking + Rafting + Spa Packages
- Bali Trekking + Elephant Ride + Spa Packages
- Read More