Bali Botanical Garden is one of the most popular Bali Places of Interest provides great escape to enjoy the cool central Bali upland, popular among locals and visitors who love the highlands and scenery, together with the rare tropical flowering plants and specimens in its vast collection. A trip to the gardens is commonly combined with recreational activities at Beratan Lake, where you'll also find the iconic Ulun Danu Temple.
Besides the vast collection of tropical plants and wildlife in their natural habitat, inside the Bali botanic gardens you can also get your adrenaline rush and a day of fun at the Bali Treetop Adventure Park, which includes six main circuits stretching from tree to tree, together with nets, Tarzan swings, jumps and bridges. Each run also features Flying Fox zip-lines of up to 160 metres.
Known locally as Kebun Raya Bedugul or officially, Kebun Raya Eka Karya Bedugul, the gardens serve as a favourite family recreational spot as well as a unique place for botanical research, conservation and education. It provides families with a vast cool place to relax in beautiful natural surroundings while at the same time providing educatoin about the various traditional uses of tropical plants by the Balinese people.
The Bali Botanical Garden offers a number of scientific services and facilities in support of plant research and conservation, including a herbarium, seed bank, library, glasshouses, nurseries, and plant databases. The giant and rare Rafflesia kept here has bloomed and wilted several times throughout the years. A fun new addition is the Bali Treetop Adventures, which enables you to zoom through the high canopies with its flying fox circuits as well as a wide range of other activities.
Equipped with six levels of circuits and 65 treetop challenges, the new addition provides for a truly memorable experience with fantastic bird's-eye views. Each circuit is customized and original, designed with graded difficulty levels. Circuits are adapted for adults and children starting from four years of age, with varying heights from two to 20 metres. The Bali Botanical Garden is situated at an altitude of 1,250-1,450m above sea level.
The area covers 157.5 hectares and the temperature can be a cool 17-25 Centigrade in the daytime, dropping to a low of 10-15 Centigrade at night. Accommodation facilities are available within the grounds for those who would like to spend the night. It can get very chilly. With unpredictable weather at this altitude, it's best to come prepared with warm clothing, an umbrella or a raincoat as well.
Entrance Ticket : IDR 10,000
- Bali Rafting and Ubud Tour
- Bali Elephant Ride and Ubud Tour
- Bali ATV Ride and Ubud Tour
- Bali Water Sports and Uluwatu Tour
- Bali Safari Park and Uluwatu Tour
- Bali Horse Riding and Ubud Tour
- Bali Cycling and Ubud Tour
- Bali Trekking and Ubud Tour
- Bali Spa and Uluwatu Tour
- Bali Bird Park and Ubud Tour
- Bali River Tubing and Ubud Tour
- Read More
- Bali Rafting and Spa Packages
- Bali Rafting and Cycling Packages
- Bali Rafting and ATV Ride Packages
- Bali Rafting and Seawalker Packages
- Bali Rafting and Elephant Ride Packages
- Bali Water Sports and Spa Packages
- Bali Horse Riding and Rafting Packages
- Bali Horse Riding and Elephant Ride Packages
- Bali Trekking and Spa Packages
- Bali Cycling and Elephant Ride Packages
- Read More
- Bali Rafting + Cycling + Spa Packages
- Bali Rafting + ATV Ride + Spa Packages
- Bali Rafting + Horse Riding + Spa Packages
- Bali Rafting + Elephant Ride + Spa Packages
- Bali Water Sports + ATV Ride + Spa Packages
- Bali Seawalker + Rafting + Spa Packages
- Bali Seawalker + ATV Ride + Spa Packages
- Bali Seawalker + Elephant Ride + Spa Packages
- Bali Trekking + Rafting + Spa Packages
- Bali Trekking + Elephant Ride + Spa Packages
- Read More